Erection date: 7/12/1948
This building was opened by His Worship the Mayor of Finsbury, Councillor W. Barrie, JP on 7th December 1948.
Site: Willen House (1 memorial)
EC1, Bath Street, Willen House
2018: This Bauhaus-esque building now provides student accommodation. Built by Willen Key and Hardware Co. to replace their WW2-destroyed building and used by them until about 1961. But we can't find the architect. Even the usually very helpful Manchester History leaves their 'architect' box empty. The plaque is on the north-east corner, not the corner photographed (blame it on the sun).