Plaque: Vaughan Library
The Vaughan Library
Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, this library was built (1861 – 1863) and named after the Headmaster, Charles John Vaughan (1845 – 1859).
Harrow Heritage Trust
Site: Vaughan Library (1 memorial)
HA1, High Street, Vaughan Library
The plaque is not actually visible in our photo. It is low down below the railings behind the red car. Scott also built the 1855 Harrow School Chapel, immediately to the left of this library.