Erection date: 19/9/1995
In memory of the Ukrainian Canadians who served their country overseas during the Second World War.
This building housed the headquarters of the Ukrainian Canadian Servicemen's Association from January 1943 to the war's end, of the Central Ukrainian Relief Bureau from September 1945 to the winter of 1948, and of the Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain from January 1946 to the spring of 1947. Ukrainian-Canadian relief operations continued in Europe until 1952.
Placed by the Ukrainian communities of Canada and Great Britain, 19 September 1995.
Site: Ukrainian Canadians (1 memorial)
W2, Sussex Gardens, 218
Ukrainian in the United Kingdom has lots of useful information.