Monument: U. H. Broughton pier - south
Erection date: 1932
In perpetual memory of Urban Hanlon Broughton, 1857 – 1929, of Park Close, Englefield Green in the County of Surrey, sometime Member of Parliament, these meadows of historic interest on 18th December 1929 were gladly offered to the nation by his widow Cara Lady Fairhaven and his sons Huttleston Lord Fairhaven and Henry Broughton.
Site: Magna Carta & U. H. Broughton - south (2 memorials)
TW20, Windsor Road, Fairhaven Memorial Kiosks
This is a multi-part monument across two sites. The elements at this site (kiosks and piers) used to be further to the east, possibly where the roundabout now is. Each pier carries the same text, with the two paragraphs on alternate sides. See the northern site for more information.
In Spring 2015, to the right of this picture was a large advertising hoarding for the nearby Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel. It read: "Magna-Meetings - hosting great meetings at Runnymede since 1215". Well, someone had to provide the Post-It notes.