mobile nav

Memorial

The Gatehouse The Gatehouse

Plaque: The Gatehouse

Inscription

The original Gate House was erected here (circa 1386) at the entrance to the Bishop of London's Park.

Site: The Gatehouse (1 memorial)

N6, North Road, 1

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
The Gatehouse

Information Subjects commemorated

50528

Highgate's original Gate House

Erected at the entrance to the Bishop of London's Park.

Read More