mobile nav

Memorial

Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand 3 blue plaques and a keystone head

Plaque: Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

Inscription

Site of Northumberland House
The Corporation of the City of London

Site: 3 blue plaques and a keystone head (4 memorials)

EC1, St Martin's le Grand, Nomura House

View this memorial on a map

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

Information Subjects commemorated

Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

Belonged to King Henry IV who gave it to his wife Queen Jane after which it w...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

Information Created by

Corporation of the City of London

In addressing the 'square mile' concept Londonist has provided a potted histo...

Read More

This section lists the other memorials at the same location as the memorial on this page:
Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

Information Also at this site

Bull and Mouth Inn - St Martin's le Grand

Site of the Bull and Mouth Inn, demolished 1888. The Corporation of the City ...

Read More

French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand

Site of the French Protestant Church, demolished 1888. The Corporation of the...

Read More

Henry Raikes keystone

Raikes was the Postmaster General who commissioned this building for the Gene...

Read More