mobile nav

Memorial

French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand 3 blue plaques and a keystone head

Plaque: French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand

Inscription

The Corporation of the City of London
Site of the French Protestant Church, demolished 1888.

Site: 3 blue plaques and a keystone head (4 memorials)

EC1, St Martin's le Grand, Nomura House

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand

Information Subjects commemorated

47719

French Protestant Church

Persecuted in France, about 50,000 Huguenots fled to Britain where Edward VI ...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand

Information Created by

46488

Corporation of the City of London

In addressing the 'square mile' concept Londonist have provided a potted hist...

Read More

This section lists the other memorials at the same location as the memorial on this page:
French Protestant Church - St Martin's le Grand

Information Also at this site

45745

Bull and Mouth Inn - St Martin's le Grand

The Corporation of the City of London Site of the Bull and Mouth Inn, demoli...

Read More

46090

Henry Raikes keystone

Raikes was the Postmaster General who commissioned this building for the Gene...

Read More

46028

Northumberland House - St Martin's le Grand

The Corporation of the City of London Site of Northumberland House

Read More