Erection date: 1999
The Lopping Hall was built in 1883 out of compensation for the loss of lopping rights in Epping Forest.
Loughton Town Council 1999
Site: Lopping Hall - High Road (1 memorial)
IG10, High Road, 189
Lopping Hall stretches between the High Street and Station Road, where there is a foundation stone. See there for more information about the Hall.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of plaquesoflondon.co.uk