Erection date: 1984
Site of the Ladywell mineral spring, used for medicinal purposes until the mid-19th century.
Borough of Lewisham
Ladywell Village Society
This plaque was erected in 1984 or shortly after. Confusingly LondonNewsOnline has a photo of a blue plaque (otherwise identical) in the same position being unveiled in 1987.
Site: Ladywell Mineral Spring (1 memorial)
SE13, Ladywell Road, 148
The spring was at Ladywell Cottage, a building which can be seen on old maps, e.g. 1894.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk