Erection date: 1955
Original schools destroyed by enemy action 1941. This hall erected 1955.
Vicar - Rev. W. G. Knapper
Site: Haggerston Road School (2 memorials)
E8, Haggerston Road, All Saints Centre
The church immediately to the north is All Saints Church, built 1856, was initially known as All Saints, Stonebridge but we've seen it referred to as All Saints Church, Haggerston, and also All Saints Church, Dalston. This church and Holy Trinity, Dalston were united as one parish in 1997, now called Trinity Saints United. All Saints is also known as the Clown's Church - see Grimaldi for the reason.
The vicars mentioned on the plaques would both have belonged to All Saints church. Disappointingly we have found no information about them and very little about the school.
But we do know that a WW1 memorial was erected by the school's Old Boys Club in 1921.