Corporation of the City of London
Near this site the Grand Lodge of English Freemasons first met in 1717.
Site: Freemasons, YMCA & Castle Baynard Ward Club (3 memorials)
EC4, St Paul's Churchyard
The two plaques face each other, on the inside walls of the arcade. The Castle Baynard tree is the one to the right in the photo.
2019: A London Inheritance has a post about the building that was on this site up until WW2, the offices, factory and warehouses of Hitchcock, Williams & Co.. The firm moved into number 72 sometime after 1853 and then expanded to take in many of the surrounding buildings. The buildings were destroyed by bombs on 29 December 1940.