Plaque: Dovehouse Green - Victorian plaque
Parish of Chelsea
For the ??? and
Kings Road ???
Wa ??? out
of ??? the
Gerald Blunt - MA Rector
H. Oughton, G. R. Craney - Churchwardens
We think this plaque was probably erected in 1882 when the land was repurposed from burial ground to a garden, but a lot of the inscription is lost. Possibly more could be read with the use of fingers.
Site: Dovehouse Green - Victorian plaque (1 memorial)
SW3, Dovehouse Green