Plaque: Dovehouse Green - blue plaques
To celebrate the silver jubilee of Elizabeth II 1952-1977 and the golden jubilee of the Chelsea Society 1927-1977 the old burial ground given by Sir Hans Sloane in 1733 was laid out anew by the Chelsea Society in collaboration with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and named Dovehouse Green.
Dovehouse Green was refurbished by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to celebrate the golden jubilee of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II 1952-2002 and was re-opened in June 2003 by the worshipful the mayor councillor Christopher Buckmaster.
Site: Dovehouse Green plaques (3 memorials)
SW3, Dovehouse Green