Plaque: Croydon Palace
A former residence of the Archbishops of Canterbury (The Great Hall rebuilt between 1443 - 1452) now the home of Old Palace of John Whitgift School. Open to the public on various days.
Conservation work supported by the Friends of the Old Palace Croydon under guidance from English Heritage.
Site: Croydon Palace (1 memorial)
CR0, Old Palace Road, Old Palace of John Whitgift School