Old Palace of John Whitgift School
Building From 1889
A nursery, preparatory and senior school, founded by the Sisters of the Church. In 1945 it became a Direct Grant Grammar School, and in 1975 a fully independent day school for girls. It joined the Whitgift Foundation in 1993, and merged with Croham Hurst School, a former independent school, in 2008.