Plaque: Charles Booth - SE17
Erection date: 14/6/1902
Opened June 14, 1902 by Charles Booth, founder of the Science of Cities, and by the Bishop of Hereford.
Site: Robert Browning Settlement, Booth and pensions (3 memorials)
SE17, Walworth Road, 195
In 1958 this building opened as Herbert Morrison House, 195, Walworth Road - the Labour Party headquarters until the 1990s.
At some point in the past its address seems to have been 3 Browning Street.