Plaque (lost): Pensions plaque
Erection date: 1988
The East London Record, No 15, 1991, in an article by Harold Finch entitled "Frederick Rogers: Bookbinder and Journalist":
"In 1988, Southwark Council erected a plaque in memory of these pioneers of the pensions campaign, outside what is left of the Browning Settlement (now Herbert Morrison House) in the presence of Neil Kinnock, Jack Jones and other Labour leaders."
This plaque is not visible on the outside of the building so no photo and we've marked it as lost, but it's possible the Robert Browning Settlement have it.
Site: Robert Browning Settlement, Booth and pensions (3 memorials)
SE17, Browning Street, 3
In 1958 this building opened as Herbert Morrison House, 195, Walworth Road - the Labour Party headquarters until the 1990s.