St Peter's Church - One of the last churches built for the Church of England in the Victorian classical style.
The architect was Thomas Allom who designed Stanley Gardens opposite and it was consecrated on 7th January 1857. The magnificent interior was further embellished in 1879 by Charles Barry Jnr., son of the architect of the Houses of Parliament.
Site: St Peters Church - W11 (1 memorial)
W11, Kensington Park Road
Credit for this entry to: Bob Baker