Campden Hill Square was laid out by Joshua Flesher Hanson in 1826. Gates and most of the railings around the central garden are original but building sites were let or sold piecemeal. The first house occupied was no.2 in 1828; the other early houses which remain were completed at various dates up to 1842.
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Site: Campden Hill Square (1 memorial)
W8, Campden Hill Square