Plaque: Bernhard Baron - war memorial
To the glory of God and in proud memory of the members of the club and of the West London and Liberal Jewish Synagogues who laid down their lives for their King and country in the Great War.
Site: Bernhard Baron (2 memorials)
E1, Henriques Street, 71, Bernhard Baron House
The foundation plaque is to the left of the entrance, the war memorial plaque, to the right. The large entrance porch from its design is from the 1930s while the building behind is closer to 1900.
St George’s Settlement was in this building 1930 - 1973. Since then it has been converted to flats.