Plaque: Pauncfort Alms Houses
The six almes-houses founded by Sr. John Woolaston Knt., being very old and decayed were pull'd down: and these twelve built in their room, together with a school house for the charity girls at the sole charge of Edward Pauncfort Esq. one of the governours and treasurer of the chapell and free-school of Highgate.
Founded by Sir John Wollaston in 1658.
Site: Pauncfort Alms Houses (1 memorial)
N6, Southwood Lane, 25