At 112 Regency Street, SW1, between Douglas Street and Rampayne Street. In 1921 the secretary was R. C. Hart-Dyke. (From Street Directory). Amalgamated with the One Tun Mission in 1930.
From Westminster's 2006 Regency Street Conservation Area Audit (pdf) "The site of 112 Regency Street is shown as vacant on the 1910 map. 112 Regency Street first appears in official documentation listed in the Post Office register for that year as the Wyndham Ashley Mission (believed to have been used as a school for underprivileged or disabled children, as part of the Ragged School Union). It was registered as a place of worship in 1947, by the Shaftesbury Society (formerly the Ragged School Union), and remained registered as such until 1967. The only other later buildings are the blocks forming Middleton House, which were also Church Commissioner’s housing and date from 1931."