The Ealing Club
Place From 17/3/1962
It originally opened in January 1959 as the 'Ealing Jazz Club', changing its name when it became London's first regular rhythm and blues venue. It was here that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were introduced to Brian Jones, which led to the formation of The Rolling Stones who first played here in April 1962. Regular performers included Rod Stewart, Manfred Mann and Long John Baldry.