mobile nav

Subject

St Jude's Institute Football Club

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

St Jude's Institute Football Club

Group  From 1884 

Categories: Sport / Games

Boys' football club, based at the St Jude's Institute, a mission hall founded by the Reverend Stanley Bolt, vicar of the local church. The club merged with the Christ Church Rangers, to form the Queen's Park Rangers club.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Jude's Institute Football Club

Information Commemorated at

50406

Queen's Park Rangers

Plaque unveiled by former QPR player Stan Bowles.

Read More