Erection date: 9/7/2011
City of Westminster
On this site in 1886, Queen's Park Rangers Football Club was formed with the merger of St Jude's Institute and Christ Church Rangers Football Clubs.
Queen's Park Rangers Football Club
QPR in the Community Trust.
Plaque unveiled by former QPR player Stan Bowles.
Site: Queen's Park Rangers (1 memorial)
W10, Fourth Avenue, St Jude's Hall
2020: The building was converted and put on the market for £6.5m.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk