mobile nav

Subject

St Gabriel Fen(church)

Building  To 1666

Categories: Religion

Dating back to at least 1331, the church was destroyed in the Great Fire after which the parish united with that of St Margaret Pattens, in 1670 and then in 1954 was included in that of St Edmund the King Lombard Street.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Gabriel Fen(church)

Information Commemorated at

49965

Gilt of Cain - Slave trade

This sculpture, 'Gilt of Cain', was unveiled by Bishop Tutu in commemoration ...

Read More

49032

St Gabriel Fenchurch

In the roadway opposite stood St Gabriel Fenchurch, destroyed in the Great Fi...

Read More

49967

St Gabriel Fen churchyard

The modern information board above adds nothing of historical interest.

Read More