mobile nav

Subject

Savage Club

Group  From 1857 

Categories: Community / Clubs

A gentlemen's club, now in Whitehall Place, with its own website. Had premises at 6 Adelphi Terrace, from 1890 - March 1936.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Savage Club

Information Commemorated at

45403

The Adelphi

The Adelphi This building stands on the site of Adelphi Terrace built by the...

Read More