Rodney's Head pub
Records show Rodney's Head pub was at 4 Old Street in 1851. In 1876 this was rebuilt as shown in this drawing which is pretty much as we see it today.
By 1895 it was known as Old Rodney's Head at 12 Old Street. The change in number was probably through the renumbering of the street rather than the pub moving up the road.