Building    From 1705  To 1935

Old Limehouse

Categories: Property

Building

Old Limehouse, built around 1705 and demolished in 1935. The original door is held by the Ragged School Museum, Bow, E3.

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Old Limehouse

Commemorated ati

Old Limehouse

This is a replica of the door which served the Old Limehouse, built around 17...

Read More

Other Subjects

Elizabeth Lacraft

Elizabeth Lacraft

Married Edward Goulding in 1601.

Person, Property

1 memorial
Mark Gentry

Mark Gentry

Builders active in 1886.

Group, Property

1 memorial
C. Dearing & Sons

C. Dearing & Sons

Builders in 1906.

Group, Property

1 memorial
Rookfield Garden Village

Rookfield Garden Village

Suburban housing estate in Muswell Hill, originated by William Jefferies Collins and developed by his sons William Brannan Collins and Herbert Collins. 'Rookfield Garden Estate - a study of the in...

Place, Property

1 memorial
William Willett

William Willett

Property developer.  Born Farnham.  Died at home in Chislehurst.  Conceived the idea of Daylight Saving in 1905 and lobbied for it until his death.  It was taken up by Parliament but failed to beco...

Person, Property, Social Welfare

1 memorial