Place From 19/4/1958 To 2008
First opened on 19 April 1958 at 165 Oxford Street and then in 1964 moved to 90 Wardour Street, where it stayed until 1988. It was at 105-107 Charing Cross Road (a former cinema) from August 1988 - December 1995. It moved quite often after that but seems to have closed for good in 2008. The picture source website is a great resource.