mobile nav

Subject

Hornsey District Council

Group  From 1894  To 1965

1894 Hornsey became an urban district and in 1903 a municipal borough. In 1965 Hornsey's area was combined with Tottenham and Wood Green to form the present-day London Borough of Haringey.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Hornsey District Council

Information Creations

Coronation decorations

Borough of Hornsey ERII 2 June 1953 Awarded to the residents of Bryanstone...

Read More

Queens Wood

Previously known as Churchyard Bottom Wood, the wood was renamed in honour of...

Read More