Holy Trinity Church, Prince Consort Road
Building From 1901
The church moved here at the end of the 19th century from a Knightsbridge site, where the French Embassy now is. The British Library have a wonderful zoomable street-scape showing Knightsbridge with this building in 1811. The Prince Consort Road building was erected in 1901 to designs by G. F. Bodley.