From British History Online: ".. the Lincoln Almshouses. Henry Lincoln, by his will proved in 1912, left £1,300 in trust to build five small almshouses to be let at low rents to people over 50 years old who had attended the church for the past ten years. The almshouses were built opposite the church." Lincoln Hall, also opposite the church and separated from the almshouses by one building, was built in 1912 and presented to the Loughton Brotherhood by Henry Lincoln.
1883, Chairman of the Trustees of Lopping Hall, Loughton and, according to G. Sludge, "a retired farmer, born Sheering".
Had died in or not long before 1912.
Seems he lived at a house called Hardings, on what is now Old Station Road, where Haslers now is.