Builders. Founded in Studd Street, Islington by William Spencer Dove. In 1852 his sons turned the business into a partnership. Builders of the pathology block of St Bartholomew's Hospital in 1909. They built about 130 churches and many other buildings. Still active in 1981.
In WW1 their workshops in Doves Yard were used to construct aircraft propellers as shown in this photograph.