This hospital was established in 1818 in Suffolk Street as the West London Infirmary and Dispensary. 1821 moved to Villiers Street, becoming known as Charing Cross Hospital in 1827. A new building was opened in Agar Street in 1834 and was extended several times. In 1928 it expanded into the next-door building when that was vacated. It moved out to Fulham in 1973.
2016: More details and more photos at Londonist.
Note: 2019 Wikipedia have a drawing of this building, incorrectly captioned as being in Villiers Street.