C. W. Reeves
Discussing St Mary Magdelene (Ridgeway/Windmill Hill) British History Online gives: "The adjacent vicarage, in 1974 no longer used for the purpose, was designed by Butterfield, while the church hall was built to the designs of C. W. Reeves in 1894." We think the church hall may be the large one-storey building adjacent to the church at the north-east. And we found references to a firm: C. W. Reeves, Son & Rason, active 1948-50, at least. Reeves died in or before 1979.