Also known as Almshouses, Blossom Terrace, built by William Goswell. In the same street there were also the Weavers' Company Almshouses but they look to be a different building.
From British History online we believe these were in the area directly north of Blossom Street, and north of Fleur de Lis Street, possibly the black blocks in this area shown on this 1827 map. Demolished c.1851 to allow Commercial Street to be widened to take the increased traffic from the London Docks. The accommodation was replaced by the Norton Folgate Almshouses, Puma Court.