mobile nav

Site

John Vallentin VC

John Vallentin VC

SE1, Lambeth Road, St Mary's Gardens

The plaque is laid in the ground, to the right in our photo. The building which now houses the Garden Museum used to be St Mary at Lambeth church. These gardens, in the photo, were created in 1932 as a result of the building of a new Lambeth Bridge.

View on map

This section lists the memorials located at this site:
John Vallentin VC

Information Memorials

John Vallentin VC

{Below an image of a Victoria Cross medal:} Captain John Vallentin, the South...

Read More