Plaque: UCL - WW1
This inscription is placed here to perpetuate the memory of the members of the college and of the medical school who died in the service of their country during the years 1914 - 1919.
Site: UCL quad (2 memorials)
WC1, Gower Street, University College London
The original UCL, built 1825 - 1832, comprised this quad and its buildings, by the architect William Wilkins (1778 -1839).