Mural: Treatment Rooms 2 - Henry Ford
Henry Ford, 1863 - 1947.
Generously donated by Motor Industry Pension fund.
Motor Industry Pension fund existed, in 2005, at least. It was previously known as Auto Workers’ Pension Fund and is closed to new membership. We doubt it donated this plaque.
Site: Treatment Rooms 2 - mural (13 memorials)
W5, 199 Acton Lane
In our rather shady photo the Fred Hampton mural can just be seen, low down, below the window on the left side of the building. The Reichardt plaque can be seen top right of the yellow tiled wall. All the others are tiles on that wall. Some are difficult to see/photograph because the car gets in the way, and there may be others that we could not see at all.