Memorial: St Pancras Gardens restoration
These gardens are the consecrated burial grounds of the parishes of St Pancras Old Church and St Giles in the Fields. They were opened to the public in 1877 and restored in 2000 by the London Borough of Camden with support from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
This memorial was designed as a fountain but plumbing and vandalism problems prompted its conversion into a flower bed.
Site: St Pancras Gardens restoration (1 memorial)
NW1, Pancras Road, St Pancras Gardens