Plaque: St Michael & All Angels Church - additions foundation stone
Erection date: 14/5/1887
This stone ws laid by Mrs A. Wilson, May 14, AD 1887.
Alfred Wilson MA - Vicar
Charles J. Clark, Maurice B. Adams - Churchwardens
T. H. Adamson & Sons - Builders
Maurice B. Adams FRIBA - Architect
The church designed by Norman Shaw, was built in 1879. This foundation stone is for the Parish Hall and adjoining north aisle, designed by Adams in 1887.
Site: St Michael & All Angels Church - Bedford Park (3 memorials)
W4, The Avenue, St Michael & All Angels Church
The foundation stone is below the window on the right; the clock projects from the wall even further to the right, outside our photo.