Erection date: 1884
St. M.W. 27 feet north is the boundary of St. Mary Whitechapel.
Churchwardens: T. Trollope, J. Chappell, F. W. Wragg
Overseers: J. Sparks, J. Crowther, E. J. Wragg, R. Ewan
Site: St Mary Whitechapel parish boundary (1 memorial)
E1, Commercial Street, 40, The Culpeper Public House
Plaque actually around the corner in Wentworth Street.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk