Erection date: /10/1886
The necessary repairs to the walls, railings and gates of the churchyard burial ground were executed 1886.
Churchwardens - E. Rumney Smith, Francis T. Talbot
Overseers – Edwin Willoughby, Frederick T. Baker, John D. Hawkins, William Predam
Site: St Mary Rotherhithe gate piers - north (1 memorial)
SE16, Rotherhithe Street, St Mary the Virgin
The inscription is on the pier to the right. The one on the left is blank. See also gate piers - south.