Erection date: 1864
Rebuilt .... National Schools 1864
Our research into the history of the school convinces us that the blank section of ribbon must have read "Christ Church" which was the school's new name in 1864. In 1883 it was taken over by St John's and renamed so during repainting at some point after that it must have been decided to just not pick out the old name. It does look odd.
Site: St John's Highbury Vale Primary School - rebuilt (1 memorial)
N5, Conewood Street, St John's Highbury Vale
This street was named Park Place until some time after 1841.