Erection date: 28/2/1980
Royalty Mansions was built in 1908 as flats with workrooms for tailors. It was purchased for improvement by the Soho Housing Association in 1978 and after extensive renovation work was opened by HRH the Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh on 28 February 1980.
1908 Harold A Woodington
1978 Peter Mishcon and Associates.
Site: Royalty Mansions (1 memorial)
W1, Meard Street