Erection date: 1886
Erected by the Four Per Cent Industrial Dwellings Company Ltd, 1886.
This arch originally formed an entrance to the tenement block of model dwellings, Rothschild Buildings.
Site: Rothschild Buildings arch (2 memorials)
E1, Flower and Dean Walk
The stone plaque is in our picture on the wall to the right of the arch. The railings on either side of the arch carry the date 1984.