Reeves & Sons Ltd
Artists' Colour Manufacturer
Site: Reeves building (1 memorial)
E8, Ashwin Street, 18
This building dates from 1868. Reeves moved out in 1948. The London Project associates the building with the early film industry, in 1907, possibly it provided materials that were used by film makers. The helpful man in the white shirt in our photo informed us that the building is (2020) used as workspace by Bootdtrap Charity. As far as we can tell the building is not listed, which is surprising.