Plaque: Queen's Theatre - Wardour Street
Built by W G R Sprague, the Queen's Theatre opened in 1908 with a comedy 'The Sugar Bowl'. While the Edwardian interior has largely survived, the theatre suffered bomb damage during the last war, re-opening in 1959 with the present exterior and John Gielgud in 'The Age of Man'.
Theatreland - Heart of the Performing Arts in London
A joint venture by the City of Westminster and the Society of West End Theatre
Site: Queen's Theatre - Wardour Street (2 memorials)
W1, Wardour Street, Queens Theatre
The Les Mis plaque is laid in the ground at the front, audience, entrance.