Erection date: 1886
The ancient riverside boundary of this churchyard was restored and the western boundary wall was straightened at the building of Putney New Bridge by the Metropolitan Board of Works 1886.
Churchwardens: W. J. Lancaster, W. H. Cutler
Vicar: Robert Henley.
So the churchyard must have occupied the ground between the church and the river.
Site: St Marys church Putney (4 memorials)
SW15, Church Square, St Marys Church
The Bridge plaque is on the far side of the wall beside the woman's head in our photo. The jubilee plaque is laid into the terrace between the road and the cross.
The Putney Debates plaque is inside the church, behind our camera, in the cafe area. And in the church we found a small but well-laid out exhibition (which has its own website) on the subject.